After recent events in my life, I think I'm finally getting back to where I was. I now see there is brightness in the world. I now have the urge to draw again. I think it might have something to do with the new Livestream
function I've managed to active. It seems there's not great motivator or innovation that gets the creative juices flowing then having a small chat and doing some art on Livestream. That being said, I'm going to have to do it more often, when I'm feeling the creative slump. It's a good way to chat with people, all 5 or 6 at the moment but it's better than no one showing up. It's also a good way to take requests and have a live input on the creative process. Now I see why other people have done it in the past.
Yet I digress. I'm not her to just brag about Livestream. I'm also here to explain that things are starting to look up. My cousins was put to rest, my aunt is feeling better, the whole family is starting to move onward. Not I can move onward, look forward to many beautiful things on the horizon. Such as:
* More livestreaming that's for sure. Mainly for art or request purposes.
* Finishing up on that "Roar Like You Mean It Comic," for Growliez
and other characters. Really getting along great.
* Continuing helping my friend EasterSword
with his Harmony Hill series.
* Get around to that second Chapter of Dungeon Crawlers, which I kind of neglected after I felt the urge to do the Roar Comic.
*Trying to come up with new ideas, based on a some dreams I've been having lately. Always a good source of creativity.
* Doing some random Gift-art for people I know. I feel some great artists desert a little gift every now and then.
And with all these things to look forward to I feel like the beginning of that Beatles, "It's getting better all the time." And all the time I'm looking toward the better.