|I am a guy who likes many things that range from the beautiful to the cute, to the slightly awkward, and here they are.|
“In the hierarchy of Hades, there is only one true dynamic. You’re either a servant or a sovereign. Some appreciate their position and others . . . do not.”
I'm feel a dry spell in artwork and a little devilish too, I’ve decided to have myself another Type Give-away. But for something special, I’m going to have a few special rules to the make the give away a bit more interesting.
A SHORT SUMMARY:
"I'm giving away FREE ART to a small group of people who want to be in the same picture. The Theme is Demons and Servitude, you're either serving someone or being served by someone. Just comment at the bottom with your character info (The Sovereign) and how many Servants you have. And then someone else comments with their character info (The Servant). The scenario is free-form, depending on the people involved, and can be as tame or mature as the group agrees upon when the scenario has been devised. Diapered or not, it depends your character info provided."
(For more details on participation, please keep reading.)
- First Come, First Served. The first served is the first Team.
- The First Team, is assembled. A Primary Poster posts their character info (with the number of teams members, Maximum of 3), and then a secondary poster replies to join that team. (For more details, please note me or read the following example: ) -----> Team Post Tutorial
- When the Team is selected, so is the Scenario. A Free-formed scenario based on the people within the team. It could be a simple shopping spree, or something more epic like fighting off Bandits. It is Hades after all.
- Preferably a reference image that includes details like gender, size, age, etc.
- Primary posts MUST include the number of Team Members (Max of 4, including the poster). Picture may not be completed until all teams Members assemble.
- Any exotic costumes or accessories which may include pacifiers, babyish clothes, frilly costumes, neck collars, etc.
- Your feelings about your position. Is it good to be the king or is it a heavy head that wears the crown? Do your servants love you or do they want to wring their master's neck?
- No restrictions on character designs. Unless you want your character to be a demon or demon like, there is literally no bounds. Furries, half-furry, or full animals are welcome. If you prefer, a character can be modified with demon-like qualities (horns, pointed ears, tails, etc.)
- Must submit a point of reference, preferably in reference sheet or previous drawing design.
- Must play well with others. It never hurts to be courteous.
- One entry, one character. If you posted a character for one team, do not do it again for another. No multiple entries of the same character for different posts.
- One character per team. No replying to your post with different characters. If you've posted once, try to allow others to post with you. No bias or favoritism for a large selection of characters.
- Original characters only. Can be design by someone else but as long as they're yours and not someone else copyrighted material.